Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Driving down 290

An iPhone with 0 songs in iTunes.  I am not at all a die hard music fan.  I like music, but I always have such a hard time deciding what songs to download.  I am very open to all songs and I hear certain songs that I really like with friends, but I just have a hard time convincing myself that its worth the .99 cent or $1.29, and I have reservations about the illegal downloading.  My new years resolution for 2011 was to give music a chance.  I started by getting iPod connections in my car and buying an iPod radio for my apartment.  Still no music on my iTunes.  I make the trip from school to Houston about twice a month, and I know for a fact the drive would be much easier if I just had music I enjoyed listening to on the drive, but I refuse.  Therefore, I am stuck listening to local Austin station 102.3.  Coming from growing up listening to Houston's 97.9 the box, then moving to Austin and listening to their music, it's not the same.  I'm racing down 290, speeding trying to get to Brenham to hurry not only to get home, but to finally hear 97.9 The Box.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like deciding if a song is worth the 99 cents either. Personally, I make Youtube playlists of music videos.

    ReplyDelete